Here at ProClinical we are recruiting for a Clinical Development Technical Assistant for one of the largest global pharmaceutical companies at their site in Basingstoke. This company is committed to developing high-quality medicine to meet real world problems. The Clinical Development lead will be based with the medical department and will report to the Clinical Operations Manager, specifically diabetes.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ideally someone with experience as a CTA
- Clinical Trial knowledge - filing, documents, follow up on basic things, archive etc
- IT knowledge - outlook, office, electronic filing, any kind of library system
- Clinical trial knowledge - good to have, could be an advantage but not essential
- Team - 1 other COTA, there are a team of CDC the COTA is office based support for the CDC role
- 3 or 4 days per week, office based.
- Office based role, some flexibility for exceptions to work from home on a rare occasion needs to be office based.
- Flexible about which days and can change week to week. Might be the possibility in the future the increase but not guaranteed.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jack O'Neill on +44 203 846 0646 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.