ProClinical is currently seeking an experienced Clinical Research Associate on behalf of our client within their CNS Business Unit. The company is a global CRO that provides clinical research services to life science companies across the globe.
- Completing project activities associated with monitoring functions of Phase I-IV clinical research studies.
- Performing monitoring functions to assess the progress of clinical studies at assigned investigative sites (either on site or remotely) to ensure clinical trials are conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures (SOPs), ICH-GCP, and all applicable regulatory requirements.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in science/health care field or nursing degree or equivalent combined education and experience.
- Understanding of SOPs, WIs, FDA and local regulations as well as ICH-GCP guidelines.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize and manage time for the preparation, completion and follow up of monitoring tasks.
- On site experience with most types of visits; PSSV, SIV, IMV, COV.
- Effective command of written and spoken English language.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please send your CV to Francesca D'Arpa on f.d'[click here] or upload on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.