ProClinical has an exciting, full-time, contracted position opening for a Clinical Trial leader, working in the aesthetics area with a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, Sedation and reprocessing.
- Clinical study execution within the Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions group and the overall Clinical Center of Excellence, with a focus primarily on clinical studies in breast aesthetics.
- Fostering strong, productive relationships with colleagues within the organization.
- Serving as a member of the study core team. Additionally, may liaise with the operating company for projects that fall under their purview.
- Overall execution of small-to-medium regulated and clinical projects and large, non-regulated clinical projects including, but not limited to: study planning, initiation, budget tracking, tracking and supporting subject recruitment, and site support.
- Compliance with regulations and company procedures, timelines, and budgets for assigned clinical projects.
- Assisting in the management of large regulated studies under supervision of CPM or Senior CPM. May support CPM and/or Senior CPM within a large or complex clinical study.
- Managing all activities of assigned clinical studies within Clinical R&D Operations.
- Supporting the implementation of new clinical systems/processes, and provide support for publications, as needed.
- Interfacing and collaborating with investigators, IRBs/ECs, competent authorities/MoH, contractors, vendors, and company personnel.
- Ensuring personal and company compliance with all Federal, State, local and company regulations, policies and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree with at least 2 years of clinical or related technical experience required (Life Science, Physical Science, Nursing, or Biological Science degree preferred).
- Strong persuasive, written, and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practices.
- Understanding and application of regulations and standards as applied in clinical areas.
- Medical device experience preferred.
- Relevant industry certifications preferred (i.e., CCRA, RAC, CDE).
- Strong customer service skills preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Estella Nchumulah at (+1) 267 943 3657 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.