ProClinical is recruiting for a newly-opened position of Clinical Study Support - External Research. The position is responsible for assigned Clinical Research tasks, with a primary focus on maintenance of evidence library. Other activities, special projects, and assignments may be given as required. This position is permanent part-time, with the potential to evolve into a full-time position.
- Assist Clinical Director with assigned clinical research tasks.
- Assist the Clinical Director in management of internal evidence database and monthly literature review.
- Navigate within a literature database.
- Perform literature searches and document uploads
- Assist with management of IIS submission portal and maintenance of IIS database.
- Assist Clinical Director in daily management of post-market clinical research activities and investigator-initiated studies (IIS).
- Coordinate meetings and record meeting minutes.
- Work collaboratively with legal/compliance and study institution/principal investigator on contract request, development, negotiation, and execution.
- Work with global medical/clinical colleagues in daily management of IIS in other countries outside of United States.
- Manage clinical study milestones, invoices, and payments.
- Manage budget and forecasting.
- Manage device orders, shipments, and returns.
Skills And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in scientific discipline.
- Experience using literature databases preferred (e.g. document searches, organizational structure).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and multi-disciplinary environment.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to work independently.
- Experience with PubMed literature database preferred.
- Ability to work on site at least 80% of the time.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Eleni Farrell at (+1) 267 983 0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.