ProClinical is seeking a Director - Project and Alliance Management, for a clinical stage biotech company. This role will lead project management team (currently 4 persons in Singapore) and alliance management team (currently 1 person in Houston) across research and clinical stage programs. This is a permanent position based in Singapore.
- Accountable to build out infrastructure and project and alliance management capabilities to create high performing and engaged team
- Provide support, direction and coaching, including performance reviews and individual career development plans.
- Individual will also have direct project management responsibility of key work streams as they arise within the Department / Programs
- Provides strategic leadership to end-to end projects to ensure the effective progression of projects, from pre-candidate selection to support of late stage clinical projects/commercialisation.
- Ensures and manages the execution of integrated cross- functional project plans, including scopes, resource plans, schedules and budgets, in line with Company's strategic objectives and priorities
- Establishes and implements project management systems and processes to proactively track project status across the different stages, identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths and ensure adherence to project timeline, resource plan and budget
- Develops risk assessment and mitigation strategies for the department and projects; to proactively anticipate potential risks and delays and facilitate resolution of issues on a timely basis
- Collaborate and provide effective coordination across cross-functional teams to ensure alignment of project objectives and support resolution of project issues
- Prepares progress reports and key updates to the Senior Management on a regular basis or as required
Skills and Requirements:
- B.S. degree required and graduate degree (Masters, Ph.D.) preferred
- Greater than seven years' experience in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
- At least seven years' experience in managing projects.
- In-depth knowledge in the drug development and manufacturing processes for pharmaceuticals (CMC, non-clinical, clinical, Regulatory Affairs).
- Strong interpersonal skills in the areas of relationship building and communication
- Proven ability to influence without authority
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning and decision analysis.
- Has expertise in all phases of Project Management, Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitor/Control, Closeout.
- Demonstrated experience in developing, managing and controlling cross functional project budgets, timelines and scope documents
- Ability to prioritize and multitask to enhance productivity and manage workload in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrates critical, creative thinking and problem-solving skills, and the ability to produce clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Duncan Oakman on +65 6499 7146 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.