ProClinical is working with a full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. This CRO is growing rapidly, and is currently seeking a full-time, office-based Clinical Research Associate to join their Clinical Operations team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company's success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites according to the company/Sponsor SOPs and GCP;
- Maintain ongoing site correspondence and site files;
- Complete visit reports and maintaining study-related databases;
- Oversight and interaction with clinical research sites; and
- Review of patient charts and clinical research data.
Skills and Requirements:
- University degree in health-related field;
- 2- 4 years of monitoring experience gained from a global CRO and /or other related clinical research environment is preferred;
- Proven track record of demonstrating experience in clinical patient management, protocol, CRF, preparing of ISF, documentation to be submitted to competent authorities, project management;
- Computer literacy;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Should be both a team worker and self-motivated professional;
- Detailed-minded & well-organized;
- Strong determination to grow with the organization.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Duncan Oakman on +65 6499 7146 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.