Our client, a small innovative pharmaceutical company based in Hampshire, is seeking a Director of Clinical Services to join their team. This is a permanent role offering lots of autonomy and the chance to create your own clinical team!
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the delivery of a number of drug and/or device programs on a global basis in a variety of therapeutic areas and including Advanced Therapy Investigational Medicinal Products and Orphan Drugs.
- Requires involvement across the various elements of drug development, which is likely to include a much broader range of activities than in a similar role in a traditional clinical services company.
- May include pre-clinical studies, API/drug manufacture, strategic advice for clinical trial design, protocol development and global vendor management.
- Demonstrable experience in pharmaceutical project management, in a client-facing role
- Demonstrable experience of developing strategic clinical trial programmes to tight timelines, budget with remote teams
- In depth understanding of the clinical landscape, allowing for the provision of strategic and quality advice
- Excellent collaboration skills to facilitate working with experts in all areas of drug development
- Extensive clinical monitoring experience
- An ambition to make a difference at the strategic and operational level
- Some experience in the consulting sector is desirable but not essential
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Matthew Pike on +44 207 4400 639 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.