ProClinical is recruiting for a new, contracted role as Clinical Project Associate for our client, based in San Mateo, CA. This position entails work under general supervision for routine tasks, and requires the ability to take on detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Provide support and assistance to the biomarker operations team.
- Assist with tracking and shipping of biomarker samples and sample reconciliation across projects.
- Track and prepare study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools.
- Review and participate in the quality assurance of data or documents under close supervision.
- Arrange meeting logistics.
- Draft meeting agendas and assist in preparing meeting minutes.
- Interact with other departments, as directed, to complete assigned tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (strong knowledge of Excel required.
- Knowledge of FDA Regulations, ICH Guidelines, and/or familiarity with standard clinical operating procedures is a plus.
- Prior clinical operations experience or clinical/diagnostic laboratory or CRO (central lab) experience is a plus.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.