ProClinical is now recruiting for an open, permanent position in the role of a Project Manager based in West Chester, PA. The Project Manager role encompasses leadership, planning and management of large-scale clinical programs or projects. These programs/projects will NOT include the design and conduct of human clinical studies. The best applicant will be responsible for the management of specifically-assigned projects to include planning, estimating, execution, implementation and ongoing support. The Project Manager will work closely with the End-Client’s business leads to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the solution deployed in support of the business goals and objectives, and will act as liaison between programs/projects and functional teams.
- Collaborate with business leads to build and execute well-structured programs and project plans.
- Coach and assist internal project owners and teams on an ongoing basis to review project requests, assess project scope, facilitate project prioritization, report status and deliverables.
- Provide continuous strategic communication designed to update different key stakeholders and senior management on the status of key initiatives, cross-functional prioritization and synchronization of key initiatives.
- Take responsibility for the successful delivery of specifically assigned projects spanning multiple functional areas and locations and will use expert communication and leadership skills to establish a common understanding of the project timelines, milestones and expectations on delivery.
- Provide direction to project resources, monitors efforts, assembles key project deliverables and identifies issues and risks requiring escalation when reporting project status.
- Schedule and facilitate project status meetings and advises management on project status, including executive reporting.
- Facilitate problem resolution.
- Communicate project implementation options, schedule, quality and risk to stakeholders, as well as, offer recommendations based on these elements.
- Proactively manage scope and risk. Devise and communicate contingency plans.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to the job, while maintaining the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer.
- Consistently enforce employee compliance, including attendance at training programs and promptly report any non-compliance to the Chief Compliance Officer.
Skills And Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or science discipline, with a minimum of 6 years of related experience.
- 1 years’ experience with global project management.
- A solid understanding of project management methodologies (certificates in program/project management preferred).
- Understanding and application of regulations and standards as applied to medical devices and clinical research preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of and skills in MS Office.
- Strong English written and oral presentation skills.
- Ability to collaborate across multiple business organizations in a highly matrixed organization.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 10%.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Christopher Frank at (+1) 267 405 6996 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.