ProClinical is working with a global biotechnology company dedicated to transforming the lives of people with haemophilia and other rare blood disorders through world-class research, development and commercialization of innovative therapies. This company is seeking a highly motivated scientist to join a dynamic team engaged in the discovery and development of novel therapeutics for the treatment of haemophilia, sickle cell disease and other diseases in non-malignant haematology.
- Working closely with CROs and internal cross-functional teams to develop and validate assays that will provide pharmacodynamics, efficacy and immunogenicity endpoints in preclinical and clinical settings with an initial focus in haemophilia, but expanding into other areas of non-malignant haematology.
- The candidate will be expected to provide strategic input into the identification and validation of novel biomarkers to assist in program progression.
Skills and Requirements:
- Clinical assay development and bioanalytical methods validation experience at a pharmaceutical company or CRO
- Familiarity with current GLP guidelines is expected
- Experience in development and validation of antidrug antibody assays
- Ability to liaise with cross-functional teams and external partners as the bioanalytical subject matter expert
- Ability to think critically, communicate and collaborate effectively
- Experience working with coagulation factors or in the field of non-malignant haematology is a plus
- PhD with a least 5 years (senior scientist level) of relevant experience
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Andrew Shen on +1 646 367 1089 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.