Established in 2005, ProClinical has grown rapidly year-on-year to be a market leading Pharmaceutical and medical device recruitment company with operations across the European Union and Asia-Pacific. Recruiting Medical, Regulatory, Clinical, Drug Safety and Marketing professionals into pharmaceutical and medical device companies, ProClinical are preferred suppliers to major blue-chip firms such as GSK, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson and many more. Currently employing around 60 Consultants across offices in London, Switzerland, New York, and Singapore, the company is enjoying an excellent period of growth and is in a position to hire placement students to join the expanding team to focus on candidate generation.
We are looking for hard working people that want to earn money in proportion to their successes, are eager to learn new skills and enjoy talking to people!
As a Client Services Manager for Central and Eastern Europe you will be tasked with working with clients and candidates in a specific specialist area, building key relationships and developing market reach, in order to gain a better understanding of individual recruitment needs, with the ultimate aim of placing candidates into new permanent or contract job roles. Main markets covered will be the Ukraine and Russia.
This Client Services Manager job role will include some key accountabilities that are:
- To use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies
- To maintain an excellent and professional relationship with existing clients;
- Liaising with other senior staff members on the development of strategies
- Carrying out market research and identifying market trends
- Training junior team members
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using the candidate database to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proficient language skills in Russian or Ukrainian are required
- Good sales, persuasion and negotiation skills
- A confident and positive attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- The ability to work well in a team
- Industry experience in, or a passion for, Life Sciences
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Alana Duncan on +44 207 4400 677 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.