A leading, global CRO is seeking a Clinical Project Coordinator to join them in Lucerne, Switzerland. The company specialises in research into pharmaceuticals, healthcare and nutrition and offer flexible conditions and excellent career development opportunities. The CPC role will involve working in and from the office of the client.
- Set up and maintain clinical investigator files and documentation
- Prepare investigator budget payments and tracking systems; generate tracking reports as assigned
- Data entry and maintenance of selected study tracking databases
- Prepare monitoring visit documentation for Clinical Research Associates and above, as requested by supervisor
- Prepare study-related documents and other materials for delivery to archives, at appropriate intervals
- Provide clerical support to project team (e.g., assemble study documents, arrange meetings, shipment of study files, proofreading and editing correspondence, etc.)
- University/college degree or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology) preferred.
- Advanced communication skills (written and verbal) in German, French and English
- Advanced computer skills: e.g. professional using of MS Office programs for daily business
- Ideally 1 years experience working with Essential Documents in Clinical Trials in the pharmaceutical / CRO/ hospital environments
- Experience in working as CTC and/or with experience in submitting clinical studies to ethics committee Switzerland and HA (Swissmedic)
- Advanced organization and planning skills
- Italian/German/English language skills OR French/German/English. The client is quite German orientated so English and German language skills are a must.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.