ProClinical is currently exclusively partnered to a emerging Pharmaceutical company that develops and commercialized innovative medicines globally. Due to recent partnerships, this organisation is seeking a Country Director to oversee the sales team and facilitate a new product launch across Sweden and other affiliates. This role is homebased in Germany / Sweden.
- Mentor the Sales team and be responsible for leading, teaching, motivating and inspiring a team of Regional Key Account Managers (KAM) to achieve or exceed sales objectives in their assigned geographic Sales Region
- Manage the product launch of a new antibiotic and win new business by driving and executing complex sales opportunities through strategic accounts
- Ensure the continuity of the existing business in Sweden, Finland, Netherlands and Luxembourg
- Work under the supervision and in collaboration with the Sales Director EU to put in place effective sales processes
- Cultivate and develop effective business relationships with senior influencers and key decision makers across each account
- Develop a consistent strategy in relation to: pricing, discounting and service provision
- Collaborate with key people internally, i.e. Medical Affairs, Head of supply, Head of HR, Regulatory affairs, Legal department
- Cascade strategies, goals, targets and budget throughout the country and develop and execute area and regional sales plans
- Actively reviews performance metrics with the Sales Director EU to ensure the German Sales Team is achieving maximum sales results from their assigned territories
- Manage the annual budget for the affiliates
- Responsible of the Quarterly Business Reviews for the affiliates
- Ensure appropriate leadership and development of the KAMs in Sweden: define clear objectives, allocate resources, monitor activities, allocate fair rewards and sales incentive plans,
- Conducts regular field visits and business reviews with the KAMs to ensure that proper programs and messages are being utilized and commitments are followed through
- Provide intelligent and specific, sales forecasting and reporting
- Complete all company administration and reports within guidelines and time scales specified to ensure a high standard of management information
Skills and Requirements
- At least 10 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical / Biotech industry/ Medical Device as a Sales Manager
- Extensive experience leading Manager-level staff and above and delivering results and demonstrated successful experience with significantly expanding existing sales teams
- Experience in negotiating with purchasing department or buyers in the hospital environment
- Must have experience in closing business at all hospital levels
- Knowledge and hospital business experience in Cardiology highly preferred
- Knowledge of infectious disease in the hospital setting preferred
- Experience with launching at biopharmaceutical level is a must
- Fluent in English
- Leadership capability to coach, train and manage people
- Autonomy and organization
- Strong team player but able to work independently
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Todd Wigmore on +44 203 7520 312 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.