ProClinical is currently seeking a Director of Investor Relations & Financial Communications for a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company who designs, discovers and develops therapeutic and diagnostic products. This director role is a permanent position based in Switzerland.
- Develop Investor Relations roadmap including objectives, strategies and long-range plans, working in concert with the CEO, management team, corporate communications and the company's advisors
- Develop Investor Relations materials to be utilized in print & on-line communications
- Develop business targets
- Develop a calendar of events for key investor conferences
- Develop and manage an annual visit program for management to the investment community in the US and Europe
- Maintain relationships with security analysts and others in the investment community
- Together with the CEO and CFO, be the "face" of the company with the US and European investment community
- Ensure governance of corporate disclosure policy for earnings calls, press releases and any other external communications
- Work closely with corporate communications on all external and internal communications activities
- Develop a framework for regular reporting on IR activities
Skills and Requirements:
- Master or PhD in Sciences (life science, biology, pharmacy or chemistry)
- At least 10 or more years of relevant experience in investor relations/financial communications in the biotech or pharma sector
- A strong network of contacts in the investment community in the US, European contacts are an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven track record in managing key relationships with leadership teams and advisors
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Fluency in English; French and German are assets
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Todd Wigmore on +44 203 7520 312 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.