Our client, specialising in laboratory services and bioresearch, is seeking a field-based Client Account Manager to help drive sales growth, clientele and branding across the UK and Ireland.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Deliver monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Use analytical metrics to forecast revenue for the territory and analyze sales data.
- Grow the business annually.
- Service numerous accounts.
- Ability to sell high value technical capital equipment and maintain high margins.
- Ability to sell diagnostic, preclinical and veterinary clinical trial services and work on tenders
- Excel at dealing with diverse group of end-users in public and private laboratories.
- Schedule prospect calls, online presentations and training.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing large corporate accounts
- Work across functions with Marketing, European management, Finance department, Logistics and Administration
- Sales administration, including maintaining account profiles & tracking account contacts in the database as well as working collaboratively with other Departments to retain the current customer base.
- Achieve and maintain technical knowledge of products and services at a level higher than customers' and prospects'.
- Set up, manage and attend trade shows and customer seminars
- Work with medical affairs in order to provide strategic webinars and seminars
- Marketing assistance - preparation and/or mailing of materials, directories and assisting with Web materials (uploading).
- Any other duties and projects as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of medical technology, histology, hematology, or equivalent experience or B.S. Degree in Biology, Science, or Related field Preferred.
- Significant and relevant experience may be considered in lieu of specific degree.
- 2 years of successful sales experience preferred, medical device sales is a plus.
- Previous laboratory or medical research environment experience preferred.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Todd Wigmore on +44 203 7520 312 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.