Our client is an international pharmaceutical company governed by a non-profit Foundation and headquartered in France. The company is specialised and driven by a constant search for innovation in five major research areas: cardiovascular diseases, cancers, diabetes, immuno-inflammatory diseases and neurodegenerative diseases, as well as by their activities in high-quality generic drugs. My client is seeking a Marketing Director (Arterial Hypertension) to join their team in Paris, France.
- Defining and coordinating short, medium and long-term global product strategy (Positioning & messaging);
- Building global promotional campaigns (incl. digital);
- Leading the cross-functional team to execute on strategy in compliance with applicable regulations and the company's policies and standards;
- Heading operational activities linked to product.
- Contribute to product P&L and drive top-line and bottom-line growth;
- Define and drive global product strategy, in collaboration with the brand cross-functional team, in particular:
- Coordinate activities related to Market Access, Medical Affairs, Reg. Affairs, R&D, Market Research, Operations etc. and optimize time-to-market and product peak sales;
- Initiate and contribute to the development of the global product strategy (incl. promotional campaigns and materials to be adapted locally) and contribute to life cycle management;
- Head the launch team and facilitate the product launch process, set milestones and be responsible for implementation and tracking;
- Support and challenge local launch teams;
- Create and own execution and tracking of Annual Product Brand Plan;
- Keep updated information related to the product and its background;
- Contributes to products' Market Value evaluation;
- Performance metrics:
- Product P&L (Annual, 3y, 5y);
- Quality of cross-functional collaboration for product;
- Quality and consistence of global product strategy for product;
- Quality of feedback on development and mentorship of Product Team.
- More than 10 years of marketing and sales experience in the relevant therapeutic area;
- At least one experience of product launch;
- Fully fluent in French and English
- Experience in operations;
- Knowledge of Market Access, LCM and Marketing functions;
- Substantial knowledge of therapeutic area and disease state for product.
Leadership & Management Competencies:
- Best practice perspective: develops world-class best practices that create significant competitive advantage.
- Organizational buy-in: the position requires building/ maintaining relationships with internal customers.
- Engages people: leads teamwork proactively, prioritization and coaching skills to ensure effective coordination of cross-functional teams, and best practice sharing.
- Develops and implements creative solutions that address business needs and anticipates new ones.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Todd Wigmore on +44 203 7520 312 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.