ProClinical are exclusively partnered with a Globally recognised Biotechnology leader who have assigned us to identify a Head of Sales Force Effectiveness.
This individual will oversee a global remit therefore all applicants who have overseen multiple countries and based in Europe will be considered.
The role requires an experienced leader that challenges, inspires and drives productive customer engagements and channel impact.
The successful individual will be responsible to drive impact and efficiency of the organisation's field forces that delivers high value to customers and in a positive way partners with, and challenges commercial, medical and market access leadership to excellence. This role will collaborate with other functions supporting all field forces (functional excellence, training/learning, etc.) to provide leverage as appropriate.
Leads in close coordination with relevant cross-functional stakeholders the development and implementation of an annual strategic plan for customer engagement effectiveness and productivity of all field forces including strategic guidance in the following areas:
- Assessment of field force design, i.e. structure, sizing and territory assignment, contract field organizations (as applicable)
- Assessment of competencies/capabilities
- Identification and prioritization of key areas
Leads oversight and participates in the execution of core planning and execution processes and supports their adoption such as:
- Supporting regional teams in integrating Customer Engagement Plans to optimize channel mix
- Field Training & On-boarding (in collaboration with best suited functions like Global Training, Medical, CIM, IT and Marketing) ensuring Field teams have required current and new capabilities to execute the strategic plans and priorities
- Cycle Planning (for Sales) in CRM
- Strategic Account Planning Process and Governance
- KOL Planning
- Coaching and performance management efforts to have the greatest overall impact on business results. Review coaching impact of field leadership.
- Provides strategic guidance cross-functionally across field operations, regions, franchises, and IT on CRM program strategy, analytics and applications to enhance field force productivity and effectiveness.
- Ensures the sharing and adoption of Best Demonstrated Practices as well as failures
- Conduct of own field visits to maintain close relationship with the business and understanding of field implementation and areas of improvement
- Leads together with Customer Information Management the development and sharing of KPI tracking reporting with highlighting regional best practices and areas of improvement
- Drives excellence in execution by positively challenging commercial, medical and market access leadership regarding Field Force productivity performance (Quant./Qual.)
- Generates Insights to marketing and commercial leadership on customer engagements and channel impact
Qualifications and Experience:
- 10+ years of directly relatable Commercial Bio/Pharma experience
- Strong track record of inspiring leadership and leading teams
- Deep expertise in FFE at local and regional level, with proven success track record.
- Strong strategic/analytics skills
- Credible and confident communicator
- Proven strategic aptitude and ability
- Track record of delivering results
- Hands on approach and can do attitude
- Capable to prioritize and focus even in situations with high workload
- Experience to work in a matrix and collaborate with teams both cross functionally and cross geographies
- BA or Master's degree
- Fluent in English, additional languages preferred
- Leadership training ideal
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying, please upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.