ProClinical have a new vacancy at a pharmaceutical company working in research and development of highly effective and innovative medications. This job vacancy is for a Diligence Project Manager to join their team at their Cambridge offices. The company is one of the industry's most well-known brands and specialises in R&D in 3 major areas; respiratory, oncology and inflammation.
- The Diligence Project Manager will work within the Diligence Team in partnership with the Diligence Lead to support the planning and implementation of International Diligence projects.
- Under the guidance and oversight of the Executive Director, Diligence, and the Diligence Lead, and in collaboration with Business Development Leads and appropriate Licensing Leadership Team members, the Diligence Project Manager will operate across all Licensing Leadership Teams and Therapy Areas to construct required development plans and associated resource requirements.
- The Diligence Project Manager will work closely with the Diligence Lead, and Project Management function, to consolidate review-specific information to align on development plan activities, timeline and resources (internal FTE and direct costs). The Diligence Project Manager will coordinate the assessment of the Probability of Technical and Regulatory Success (PTRS) for development plans.
- The position reports to the Executive Director, Diligence, and will be based in Cambridge.
- Responsible for collaborating with International Diligence teams in partnership with the Diligence Lead, and responsible for ensuring completion of the development planning elements of diligences (development plan construction, required activities, timelines, and resource evaluation (internal FTE and direct costs)). High level estimates may be required for pre-diligence opportunities.
- Responsible for budget Workbook construction covering Europe and Latin America, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa development requirements, working in close partnership with Project Management representatives.
- Responsible for construct and justification of development Probability of Technical and Regulatory Success (PTRS), working closely with appropriate diligence functional representatives.
- Utilise superior project management expertise to liaise with stakeholders across the R&D organisation, and apply pharmaceutical-scientific intellect in the coordination and governance of development plan design, review and confirmation.
- Liaise with Business Development Leads to create development plan output (scope, timeline, resource requirements and PTRS) for input into deal financial model.
- Within the scope of diligence reviews, participate and contribute to cross functional diligence teams in the assessment of development plan requirements and design, aligning the scope to meet approved Target Product Profile.
Skills and Requirements:
- Successful completion of academic degree or PhD in Pharmaceutical Science/Technology, or a graduate from a University of Applied Sciences with a focus on management or natural sciences, or similar formal education and training.
- Significant Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with extensive knowledge of clinical research and pharmaceutical development and the interactions between R&D, commercial and business development organisations.
- Excellent experience with MS-Office with particular understanding of project planning strategy and software (e.g. MS Excel and Project or equivalent).
- Good understanding of project management principles and project management tools, skills and practices.
- Ability to work both independently and effectively through teams to achieve results.
- Excellent communication skills demonstrating ability in organising and taking ownership of complex processes.
- Demonstrates and encourages ownership and responsibility, drive and motivation. Has a "can do" attitude and is committed to delivering results and strive for continuous improvement.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Qas Shafi on +44 20 3866 0228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.