A well-known international pharmaceutical company with sites around the globe is looking to hire a Commercial Strategy Manager. The company specialises in developing and producing medicines and vaccines for a wide range of therapeutic areas including oncology, cardiology and immunology. This is a contract role based in Surrey, UK.
- Planning, development and implementation of the strategic and operational brand plans for the UK, to deliver the revenue expectation for the brand(s) and expense commitments.
- Lead and coordinate the in-country cross functional team (XFT) and lead the flawless execution/roll-out of customer/multi-channel strategy and activities across the UK
- Steering the development and/or implementation of best in class customer value propositions that meet business needs in the UK, aligned to regional strategies.
- Responsible for the brand growth & revenues and to identify risks and opportunities for our business.
- Ensure timely update to assumptions/forecasts based on marketplace and competition
- Lead for ensuring seamless integration of regional strategy into UK business acting as key contact with regional commercial team.
- Ensure that UK needs and insights are shared with regional team in order to appropriately influence European strategy. Involvement in European workstreams as appropriate
- Take responsibility for leading European project teams and workstreams where appropriate to implement key projects
- Manage/develop other colleagues e.g. Industrial Trainees and colleagues aspiring to be CSMs; acting as a mentor and coach
- Lead and deliver projects/workstreams
Skills and Requirements:
- University degree in science, life sciences or business; graduate studies in management is an asset
- An understanding of Oncology is an asset
- Proven record in project management and delivering on budget and time
- Relationship management; demonstrate track record of ability to influence others without authority
- Proven track record of effectively working in a matrix multi-cultural organization
- Works towards common goals by supporting, encouraging and sharing information with colleagues
- Experience of revenue forecasting and assumption generation preferred
- Leads the way to develop positive team culture
- Develops and champions new ideas and questions the status quo
- Ability to balance short term needs and long-term vision
- Strong interpersonal skills required as well as communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry and healthcare environment
- Well organized with ability to be flexible, prioritize multiple demands and effectively perform under tight timelines.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a complex, changing environment, and the professional maturity to deal with ambiguity
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Qas Shafi on +44 20 3866 0228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.