ProClinical is currently seeking a Product Manager HAE for a leading biotech dedicated to expanding, building and sustaining leadership across our key therapeutic areas through our extensive portfolio of products, innovative pipeline and collaborative approach to working with diverse partners around the globe. The Product Manager position will provide strategic and operational marketing for the assigned Products in the Nordic region (Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Iceland). This is a contract position, based in Sweden.
- Cross-functional development and execution of the local marketing strategy for the assigned products consistent with the Global / European marketing strategy through annual and long-term Brand Plans for the assigned products.
- Develop and lead execution of pre-launch and launch plans for new products.
- Track and analyse monthly sales across countries and develop strategies to address areas of opportunity / challenges (leverage Initiate needed market research to identify specific business opportunities.
- Responsible for set up the cross-functional team to create Brand Plans, accountable for submitting excellent Brand Plans according to timeline and the execution and follow-up
- Provide full marketing support for company events (e.g. symposia, workshops, Peer to Peer meetings).
- Engage and strengthen relationship with external stakeholders (i.e. HCP, Patient Organizations, Third-party) and develop innovative ways to work with each one.
- Actively participate and support the cross-functional Key Account Plans discussions
- Development / adaptation of promotional material for the region (brochures, tools ...), in collaboration with the sales teams and Medical Affairs.
- Engage with Medical Affairs while developing the medical plan in line with the commercial strategy.
- Engage with the European brand teams to ensure needs and knowledge from the Nordic region are being understood and incorporated.
- Build and control the Nordic marketing budgets and spent for the assigned products.
- Be an active contributor to the local KOL plans for the assigned products
- Work close with Market Access in order remove access barriers
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree / qualified in a scientific discipline
- 3-5 years Pharmaceutical Product Management experience (strategic and operational marketing)
- Experience of working with complex therapies would be an advantage, especially in a small to medium-sized company.
- Previous Sales & Marketing experience in rare diseases
- Product launch experience
- Commercially oriented gained from working in a smaller company or an autonomous business unit in a larger company.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work within cross-functional teams in a matrix organisation. English communication skills required.
- Who can develop effective relationships with Customers, internal colleagues, external suppliers/agencies and partners.
- Able to grow personally as the company grows.
- Able to work in a continuously changing sometimes ambiguous environment and able to travel frequently.
- Excellent organisational and planning ability.
- Able to establish early credibility with thought leaders and internal colleagues
- Able to build trust and form effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders inside and outside the company.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Pontus Larsson Zetterlund on +44 203 3193 030 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.