The Patient Support Lead has responsibility for patient advocacy and engagement across the entire company portfolio (in-line and pipe line) and overarching LOC wide projects for the UK and Ireland. The role is focused around creating and managing strong relationships with patient organisations to drive patient engagement and involvement in disease awareness campaigns, HTA submissions, PR campaigns, patient education and empowerment and market preparation activities.
The role is involved in all levels of brand planning across the portfolio and wider commercial team to ensure that the patient remains at the centre of our activities, this will include linking with international advocacy and patient support colleagues
- Working in collaboration with Communications Lead and Public Affairs lead to identify and deliver projects to align with brand strategic imperatives on patient engagement and patient led advocacy with excellence in execution
- Working in collaboration with patient organisations and patient opinion leaders to execute initiatives which are strategic and mutually beneficial. Examples of these would include empowering individual patients, disease awareness campaigns, PR campaigns, support for including the patient voice in HTA submissions and upskilling patient organisations as partners
- Facilitate the inclusion of the patient voice across all aspects of the LOC i.e. commercial, medical, market access, field force
- Supporting the brand team with development of relevant patient materials for both brand and corporate projects
- Manage allotted budges and ensure cross functional working across the portfolio to deliver within their required timelines and cost constraints
- Deliver all PV training within the LOC and manage the PPT tracker
- Manage all patient organisation grant requests through local and regional approval
- Support internal communications by writing content, organising internal events, managing UK intranet page. Support brand communications activities such as external product launches, help develop brand comms content. Support corporate communications with external events and managing website updates. Ensure patient voice is consistent throughout all activities.
- Ensure that all activities are fully compliant and completed in an ethical and transparent manner
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A proven track record of results driven project management and implementation.
- University degree in Medicine/Biology/Chemistry/ Pharmacy or other Life sciences.
- Demonstrated strategic and visionary
- Able to demonstrate leadership capabilities and project management within a local / regional and/or national setting
- Experience of developing and leading innovative projects which have led to clear business outcomes.
- Previous experience of partnering with internal and external stakeholders to implement local / regional / national initiatives in support of disease areas.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain professional relationships
- Ability to successfully manage relationships with a large number of external and internal customers
- Driver's license is essential
- Regularly required to travel throughout the LOC with some international travel
- Travel to other locations for internal business unit meetings as and when requested
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Numhom Sudsok on +44 203 8718 093 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.