A rapidly growing medical devices company is looking to expand thier team by hiring a Key Account Manager (Oncology) to be based in Spain. With offices in the USA, Europe and Australasia, the company employs hundreds of life science professionals all over the world who are all dedicated to providing effective treatments for cancer patients.
The Key Account Manager, Oncology will promote a medical device product to Interventional Radiologists, Nuclear Medicine practitioners, Oncologists, Gastroenterologists, Hepatologists and Liver Surgeons in target hospitals.
- Develop and implement a territory business plan based on a customer, market and competitor account analysis and related primary constraints
- Promote the product to all relevant clinicians (including Interventional Radiologists, Nuclear Medicine practitioners, Oncologists, Hepatologists and Liver surgeons) in your defined territory.
- Support the referral of suitable patients for the product through MDT practitioners Oncologists, Gastroenterologists, Hepatologists and Liver Surgeons.
- Participation in national and international congresses and organization of local medical educational events
- Liaise closely with the Market Access and Reimbursement Team to implement agreed tactics to improve local funding and regional reimbursement for the device.
- Support local clinical teams in reimbursement/funding discussions.
- Close cooperation and communication with other company representatives o Undergo all formal Training Events as may be Directed from time-to-time o Observe and Comply with all company Corporate Policies
- Work within, and ensure adherence to Quality System procedures, work instructions and other Quality System requirements.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Graduate qualification
- Several years of professional experience as a sales representative in a research-based pharmaceutical company
- Extensive knowledge and experience in oncology
- Native Spanish speaker
- Good existing relationships with GI Oncologist, Gastroenterologists, Hepatologists and Liver surgeons would be beneficial
- Understanding of the reimbursement and funding structure and process for medical devices/pharmaceuticals in Spain.
- Proven track record of successful funding negotiations in Spain at a hospital level.
- Good communication skills and a straight service, success- and sales oriented mentality
- Self confident appearance, customer acceptance because of medical-scientific competence
- Willingness to travel and continuous education
- Strong English, written and spoken
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Maria Salvador Garcia on +44 203 8037 872 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.