My client is looking to recruit an Account Executive to be based in North West UK. The company is a growing medical device company that develops and manufactures wound care and wound closure products for patients across the globe. This Account Executive role will focus on selling haemostats, sutures, collagens and hernia mesh fixation along with existing LiquiBand products into the operating theatre.
- To achieve sales targets
- To identify and manage conversion and protection tactics for all accounts on territory
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all KDM's within accounts including surgeon level, clinical leads, trainers and procurement officers.
- Develop flagship accounts within each key area of usage such as laparoscopic theatres
- Develop a network of account advocates and product champions along with education link contract and train the trainers contacts
- Proactively manage clinical evaluations and conversion of accounts
- Provide proactive portfolio management to the customer to ensure there is the optimal mix of products
- Ensure up to date knowledge of the current market requirements and competitors
- Provide product specific training when required
- Keep all activity registered on the CRM
Skills and Requirements:
- Business or marketing degree
- Previous relevant sales experience ideally in a theatre environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Self-motivated and achievement driven
- Strong IT skill
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kellie-Marie Saul on +44 203 823 4366 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.