A rapidly growing medical device company is seeking an Account Executive (Wound Care) to join their team in East Anglia, UK. The company specialises in developing wound care and wound closure products.
- To sell the wound care product range to prospective and existing customers.
- To widen the portfolio of products taken by existing customers.
- To achieve the companies sales targets within the agreed geographical territories
- To provide analysis based on territory knowledge and intelligence to target accounts with high convertibility probability
- To enter a robust and defined activity plan into the CRM against target accounts
- To identify the key staging posts in the sales process and resource and roles required to achieve objectives
- To provide comprehensive account management being the prime contact for all KDM's at all levels in the organisation
- To assess and identify the clinical decision making process and devise a tactical approach to manage this successfully
- To provide KDM's with comprehensive levels of commercial and clinical data and to manage the detail of the sales project on a consultancy basis with the customer
- To ensure the commercial opportunity is optimised by including as many product ranges as possible in the process and opportunity
- To proactively manage any roadblocks to the process and adopt alternative tactics to pro-actively avoid delays
- To maintain an up to date appraisal of progress and account value to assist the NSM in building accurate forecasts
- To actively manage the change process with the account and coordinate all key change elements within logistics and internal customer communication and implementation processes
- To ensure that all options to gain early stage high compliance are thoroughly investigated and best option adopted
- To provide ongoing business support to the account
- Provide to Marketing high quality PMS and competitor intelligence
Education and Experience:
- Business or Marketing Degree
- Previous relevant sales experience ideally in a medical device environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- IT skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kellie-Marie Saul on +44 203 823 4366 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.