ProClinical is seeking a General Manager for a pharmaceutical company dedicated to creating innovative solutions to cater to their patients' needs. They are stronger than ever with a growing global presence, a dedicated work force of specialists and a robust pipeline of unrivalled pharmaceutical products. This General Manager will be reporting to the Regional Lead, you will control and oversee all business operations, people and ventures in Vietnam. You are responsible for the development and execution of the business strategies, designing growth plans to ensure overall profitability continues to grow and providing guidance and motivation to the business in the ever-changing landscape.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrated and proven successes in leading significant pharmaceutical businesses will ensure that you immediately set the ground running as the General Manager for Vietnam
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in addition to possessing a natural talent for team management, negotiating and influencing to be successful
- Bachelor's Degree or Masters of Business Administration holder or those with Medical related studies preferred
- Minimum of 16 years of strong commercial and leadership experience within the local pharmaceutical industry
- At least 8 years of experience managing a business unit or a commercial team in Vietnam
- Due to the nature of the role, you will need to have an entrepreneurial mindset, has a strong passion for healthcare
- Proficient in both Vietnamese and English.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jacelyn Lin on +65 6499 7142 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.