Our client is an oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company that develops oncology and immune-oncology therapeutics.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Therapeutic Specialist will develop and drive sales in the assigned territory.
- Ensure all activities and plans are executed in alignment with the company's high ethics and compliance standards and all applicable legal requirements and regulations.
- Drive sales objectives by effectively communicating the value and the appropriate use of our portfolio of therapeutic products.
- Promote and detail the value of products to target groups, communicating the key messages to retail customers, hospital physicians, pharmacists and any other relevant stakeholders.
- Manage and develop all relevant accounts/customers in the territory, targeting customers in line with company strategy and individual customer needs.
- Manage local contracts, negotiating and executing as appropriate.
- Develop and execute business plans and forecasts for the territory in collaboration with colleagues.
- Build and maintain productive, professional relationships with customers and stakeholders to ensure the promotion of both therapies and company image.
- Work collaboratively to ensure successful launch and/or ongoing promotion of products.
- Effectively use a Customer Relationship Model (CRM) system for communication and documentation purposes and to strategically analyse the market and prioritise necessary action.
- Provide clear and timely feedback to the manager and other colleagues regarding outcomes
- of discussions and ongoing market developments.
- Manage a budget for events, meetings and other appropriate costs in the territory.
- Able to effectively communicate relevant information to the manager and colleagues, seeking input and feedback where appropriate.
- Experience as a therapeutic specialist / sales representative in the pharmaceutical industry, including successful hospital specialist experience in Oncology (or Haematology).
- Successful expertise in developing a sales area and exceeding sales targets.
- Proven selling skills that can be used for the company's innovative products.
- High level of expertise in using modern information technology, including competence in using a CRM effectively.
- Proven experience of working in a compliant manner and always acting in accordance with relevant regulations and applicable laws.
- Driver's licence and the ability and desire to work and travel as appropriate in a field-based, customer-facing role.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in written communications.
- Experience with product launches in the hospital specialty market (preferably in oncology).
- Successful experience of working in a biotech start-up organisation.
- Understanding of key stakeholders for the assigned territory and products.
- University degree in life sciences (Medicine, Biology, Biochemistry, etc.).
- Good understanding of the science of oncology products.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to foster relationships and effectively represent the company to relevant external stakeholders.
Please click on the apply button and include a short note describing why you think you are suitable for this role. For more information please contact Isabelle Herz on [click here] A full job description will be available on request.