Our client, a major pharmaceutical employer, is looking for an Account Manager (Biosimilars) to join their team in Düsseldorf, Germany. The company specialises in neurological conditions and puts a great emphasis on teamwork and delivering biological products.
The Account Manager is expected to maximize territory sales performance by developing and executing an effective business plan. Doing so necessitates utilizing resources provided by the company, analyzing territory performance, defining action plans and implementing local marketing strategies, and organizing programs and related efforts that will positively impact others' understanding of and interest in the assigned products. All within the internal and external compliance regulations.
- Achieving sales goals, works toward achievement of sales goals set by the organization; prioritizes activities that drive market share
- Applies marketing and business strategy/tactics in order to maximize sales outcomes.
- Develops and executes a territory plan that includes prioritized regional goals
- Collaborates with internal teams and cross-functional partners to advance programs and initiatives.
- Closely tracks progress of new patients starting treatment (as appropriate in the geography and according to law requirements/restrictions)
- Informs healthcare providers and other stakeholders regarding access and reimbursement programs (as appropriate in the geography) and ensures appropriate service of the company.
- Interacts appropriately with internal compliance experts to ensure efforts are aligned with relevant laws and regulations.
- Fully overseas the patient flow and identifies necessary steps to maximize regional opportunity
- Recognition, documentation and reporting of adverse events and technical product complaints to the responsible Drug Safety department or the responsible service center according to local SOPs.
- Demonstrates industry-leading understanding of disease state, products (BIIB and competition), clinical practices, market dynamics, and healthcare systems
- Proactively seeks external opportunities for learning, including conferences, seminars, and professional associations
- Participates actively in training to acquire and advance knowledge;
- Keeps timely documentation (e.g., expense reports, compliance related, CRM system) and provides inputs required for planning and coordination. Ensure Performance of Frequency of sales calls on designated customers in the territory; operates in the professional selling approach.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant pharmaceutical/health care sales experience, preferably in specialty sales
- Proven and sustained track record of reaching and exceeding sales goals
- Fluency in German a must; proficiency in English desirable
- Professional certification (as per Section §75 AMG)
- Bachelor's, Master degree preferred, preferably in the sciences
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Isabelle Herz on +44 203 0789 576 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.