A Facilities Assistant job position has opened up at an international contract research organisation providing drug discovery, lifecycle management and laboratory services. With offices in over 45 countries and approximately 13,000 professionals, this company provide innovative ideas behind multiple sectors. This particular position will be based in Germany, near Stuttgart.
- Reporting to the Assistant Facilities Manager, this role provides general facilities support service to the site. Full training will be provided with the opportunity to work towards industry related qualifications.
- Sorting and distributing incoming daily post and courier deliveries and franking/stamping outgoing post
- Preparation of meeting/training rooms
- Arranging courier collection for special packages
- Distributing incoming faxes
- Ordering stationery and supplies as required
- General office administration, filing and correspondence, as required
- Providing cover for receptionist at lunchtimes, early/late shift + holidays
- Ordering consumables for office
- Managing petty cash and liaising with Finance
- Assisting with Document store management Managing all security systems and badges
- Preparing and submitting monthly reports (where applicable)
- Ensuring that all Facilities policies and procedures are followed
- Acting as first point of contact for Facilities enquiries, ensuring escalation to appropriate levels
- Assisting with booking and setting up meeting rooms and training events
- Assisting with space planning and staff relocation within the office
- Daily checking of all photocopying areas
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects
- The successful candidate will have good IT skills, be highly personable and demonstrate organisation and communication skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying, please upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.