This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commerical Lead to join a well established biotechnology company in their team in Germany. The company is developing innnovative therapies to fight life-threatening diseases.
The role will lead the cross-functional German product team and be the primary interface with local Medical affairs, Market access and the regional TTR Product Lead based in Zug/Switzerland. They will ensure excellent alignment and communications from Germany to the regional team, and that the regional team has the necessary insights into country specifics to provide optimal support. The TTR Product lead will also build and execute the German tactical plan (e.g.,Sales force and HCP target group prioritization, congress activities, marketing materials) and participate in the regional tactics as appropriate (e.g., European congresses). The role will have direct leadership accountability over the German Sales Force.
- Takes the lead in building the sales organization e.g hiring of field based commercial teams
- Leads the execution of educational and promotional events via the Sales Force.
- Manages agencies/vendors in implementing the German tactical plans e.g. local marketing material, congress, educational events etc.
- Ensures a best-in-class working relationship with cross-functional colleagues
- Takes responsibility to build and execute the German Sales Force Training curriculum in close collaboration with the regional Training support
- Builds sustainable relationships with German healthcare stakeholders, functions as main partner for local customers and local/ international KOLs
- Ensure detailed pre-launch and post-launch tracking of agreed KPIs to allow early course correction and ensure execution of key tactics
- Provide high quality input to the German Access Process (AMNOG) to support the fastest and broadest access to medicine for ATTR patients in Germany.
- Ensure high quality revenue and volume forecasting and brand investment deployment for Germany
- Contributes to the development of the European strategic plan and annual tactical plans.
- Develops and implements innovative, multichannel marketing strategies and tactics in Germany, including the planning and tracking of commercial spent investment
- In close collaboration with the regional product teams, ensure deep local market and stakeholder insights to inform local tailoring of the strategy and tactics and to help inform the global/regional strategy
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hermann Baer on +41 78 679 7787 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.