ProClinical has an appealing opportunity for a Client Services Representative to join an exciting Digital Health Company. As a customer/client service representative, you will support the commercial operations for all products while working with customers, physician offices, hospital laboratories, and internal customers to ensure that all the client needs are addressed in a timely and courteous manner.
- Responsible for handling all inbound and outbound calls through customer call centre and emails from website or other sources
- Speak with customers in a courteous and professional manner utilizing protocol procedures
- Communicate and coordinate with internal stakeholders and business partners to address customer questions
- Develop a strong understanding of technology and products to help establish new customers requesting testing information
- Handle potential client needs and inquiries in a timely manner
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Perform administrative support for managing accurate data and record keeping in CRM database and internal records to assure HIPAA compliance
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- English proficiency; Spanish speaking highly desirable
- Background must include at least 4 years of customer service experience. 2 years of laboratory, genetics or medical experience preferred
- Strong ability to manage and adapt to changing priorities quickly
- Concise and influential written and oral communication abilities
- Salesforce CRM proficiency
- MS Office proficiency
- Ability to work flexing schedule between: Monday-Friday, 5:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Open office environment
- Global environment with multiple sites, which may require work beyond standard business hours
- Prolonged periods of sitting, standing, bending and kneeling
- Must be able to lift and transport at least 25 pounds
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Estella Nchumuluh on +1 267 943 3657 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.