ProClinical has an appealing opportunity for an Executive Administrative Assistant to join an exciting Digital Health Company. The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide direct support to senior company leaders in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Manage calendar and schedule meetings using sound judgment in responding to invitations on behalf of senior leadership
- Schedule meetings and coordinate food and technical equipment as needed
- Scrub PowerPoint presentations and Board decks
- Maintain documents and file documents appropriately
- Process and audit expense reports
- Type, edit, and proof outgoing correspondence as needed
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive reports, presentations and analyses
- Collaborate with colleagues regularly to accomplish projects and tasks in the most efficient way possible
- Anticipate and respond to changing situations
- Special projects and other administrative duties as required
Skills and Requirements:
- Education - High School diploma required, College Degree a plus
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with and use of SharePoint
- High level of initiative with the ability to self-motivate
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Ability to work well with teams in an open environment
- Availability outside of normal work hours checking email, voicemail, and taking care of administrative details as needed.
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Approximately 5 years of recent experience in a similar role
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Estella Nchumuluh on +1 267 943 3657 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.