ProClinical has a brilliant opportunity for a Project Manager to be based in Raritan, New Jersey. This job will be with one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors. The Project Manager will utilize project management skills and methodology to plan, prioritize, and manage resource requirements, define project deliverables, identify and mitigate risks, and measure outcomes for GS HR projects including acquisitions, divestitures, technology, compliance, forecast planning, VOC, MDI, and other key initiatives.
- Lead a cross-functional team in a matrix environment through all phases of an E2E project plan to accomplish deliverables that achieve business results.
- Ensure scope definition and control, stakeholder alignment, escalation paths, and communication plans.
- Develop, manage and maintain up-to-date MS Project Timelines inclusive of all critical milestones, key interdependencies and resource constraints, applying appropriate project scheduling techniques
- Develop meeting agendas, open action lists, minutes, metrics, etc. for the teams.
- Provide strong facilitation skills to drive team engagement and accountability to deliver results. Engage teams in healthy debate of potential solutions, consensus building, and timely decision making.
- Deliver transparent, timely and effective verbal and written communication to teams, stakeholders and appropriate levels of the organization.
- Lead "lessons learned" exercises, share lessons among project leaders and other teams, integrate lessons into existing processes, tools and templates.
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- Relevant experience in Project Management, Supply Chain or Information Technology experience is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Experience with standard PM (i.e. MS Project) tools and templates is required
- Expertise with MS Project is highly preferred, strong Business and Financial Acumen
- Project Management Certification is preferred
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Eleni Farrell on +1 267 405 6996 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.