A leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within many therapy areas have a new Accountant job opportunity at their offices in Foster City, CA. The company has a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and approximately 5,000 employees in offices across four continents.
- Manages the activities of one or more general accounting functions/processes and provides direction and coordination to professional and clerical staff within the department and cross-functionally.
- Acts as an advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and resolve technical problems.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate review and posting of month end close and accounting transactions; P&L and balance sheet account analysis, review, reconciliation & resolution; and financial analysis.
- Ensures financial records are in compliance with GAAP.
- Consistently maintains appropriate internal controls and upholds company policies & procedures including the Worldwide Controllers manual.
- Interacts successfully with internal and external auditors and support quarter end, interim and year-end audits by providing timely & accurate data and communication.
- Recommends & implements process improvements. Ability to work with minimal supervision, interact successfully with non-financial personnel.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Eleni Farrell on +1 267 405 6996 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.