This vacancy is for a CW Project Manager job at a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company with leading therapies in autoimmune diseases and oncology. This role will be based at their offices in Breda, Netherlands and is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the world's biggest biotechnology firms that is regularly included on numerous best employers' lists worldwide. The Project Manager is responsible for the success of all assigned projects in the portfolio. The Project Manager plans, executes, and delivers all projects on time, in budget, and within scope in accordance with business priorities. Throughout the lifecycle of each project, the manager tracks project status and manages project teams to mitigate issues and risks.
- Responsible for leading implementation of multiple SAP/EDI projects and enhancements
- Leading other projects on a local and global level
- Monitor & drive end to end project execution across line functions and across suppliers (Vendor Management)
- Defines and creates project plans for project, portfolio, and product prioritization and implementation according to the Project Management Life Cycle (PLMC)
- Evaluates trade-offs between project size and complexity, cost, urgency, risk, and stakeholder value
- Partners with business sponsors to define key milestones, success metrics and criteria
- Builds, leads, and coaches project teams throughout project lifecycles
- Facilitates all operational checkpoint activities throughout the lifecycle of projects
- Assesses and resolves all high priority project risks as they are encountered
- Ensures all projects adhere to project methodology compliance standards set by the company
- Responsible to provide input in Site related portfolio meetings and updates to Site Project Management reviews
- Continually updates relevant business stakeholder of project status
- Ensures all projects meet success parameters and ROI targets stated in business case
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of Project Management experience
- Strong experience in SAP projects (Order to cash and Produce to ship area)
- Experience with EDI/B2B Projects
- Excellent project management, organization, and team collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to anticipate risks and devise solutions in the moment
- Comfort with ambiguity, frequent change, or unpredictability
- Strong team leadership skills, able to manage internal and external resources
- Strong knowledge of business objectives
- Understanding of software development life cycles (i.e., Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Iterative)
- Experience managing remote teams across multiple time zones
- Experience with IT infrastructure implementations to successfully deliver overall project scope
- Experience working in a regulated industry, preferable in the pharmaceutical industry (e.g. GxP, Change Control, Validation).
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in Commerce/business, Engineering or Computer science
- In depth understanding of project management concepts
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amber Lakeman on +44 20 3690 593 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.