ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Finance Business Analyst job at a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company with leading therapies in autoimmune diseases and oncology. They are seeking an individual to bring solid financial experience to their team at their offices in Zug Switzerland. This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the world's biggest biotechnology firms that employs over 17,000 staff globally.
- Internal client facing to the Accounting and Treasury team
- Ensures delivery of tactical project and/or system enhancements
- Establish and maintain successful partnerships at various levels with Corporate Functions IS and business teams (such as Accounting, FP&A, HR)
- Collaborates with client representatives to collect and analyze changes required to internal business applications
- Develop a strong understanding of business need, business information and IS systems and then recommends solutions developing business case alternatives
- Proactively facilitates complex design and technical discussions, reconciling differing opinions and drives decision making process
- Mentors and trains department staff members
- Accountability for leading of medium IS projects including creating and executing competitive bids, managing vendor teams and project finances, and assessing and communicating project health
- Works on and anticipates abstract and complex problems requiring evaluation of intangible variables
- Promotes and develops communication between the business, technical staff and suppliers to integrate cross functional business needs
- Creates project artefacts according to project requirements
- Reviews and approves project documentation, coordinate test planning and execution
- Maintains knowledge of IS quality and compliance policies, SOPs and associated documents
Skill and Requirements:
- Business Analyst/Project Manager with 7+ years of experience working in multinational environments working with virtual distributed teams
- Strong leadership/consultative, collaboration, negotiation, project management, service delivery and process improvement skills with business and technical groups
- Used to System Change Management procedures in a complex controlled environment
- Solid Business Process knowledge in Financial Management Accounting
- Good Business Process knowledge in Record-to-Report, Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Demand-to-Supply and Hire-to-Retire
- Solid SAP experience in Finance and Controlling (esp. COPA)
- Ability to take the initiative, make proposals, articulate options, manage disperse resources, document needs and processes, manage activities
- Solid experience in creating / maintaining SharePoints created with Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills, attention to detail and be self-directed
- Healthcare industry experience delivering solutions within Finance
- SAP Simple Finance and Hana preferred
- Experience with Microsoft PowerBI preferred
- Experience in play the test manager role and using HP ALM Quality Centre 11
- Experience with SQL, ClickView, Tableau preferred
- Experience with EPM systems including Oracle Hyperion (DRM, Planning, Essbase, ASO/BSO Cube, FDMEE) preferred
- Experience with reporting solutions including Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and reporting tools (i.e. BOBJ, Cognos, Tableau) preferred
- Demonstrated ability to build consensus among many stakeholders
- Comfortable with ambiguity and willing to take principled bets on new technology
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sayf Jabbar on +44 203 8281 920 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.