ProClinical is recruiting for the position of Business Support coordinator – an intermediate support position, based in Princeton, NJ. This position will coordinate the creation, implementation, and execution of MSAs, SOWs, invoices, accruals, reconciliations, processes and best practices related to budget management and resource allocation within a fast-paced marketing department by performing a variety of activities in support of the functional processes and programs.
- Responsible for providing sound analysis and timely reporting to senior brand leadership, support process improvement activities, and partner with stakeholders to drive decision-making for key initiatives.
- Provide direction and guidance to the brands and NPC to support budget activities during the quarterly forecast cycles.
- Work with brand, NPC, global launch office and finance leadership, other members of the department, and outside resources to complete analysis and develop recommendations.
- Report to senior manager of Agency Alliance and has indirect reporting relationship to the brand, NPC, global launch office, and Finance leadership.
- Develop and maintain external relationships with vendors.
- Assist in the coordination/preparation of AB/RE presentations and documentation.
- Collaborate with finance to ensure alignment regarding spending with the brands, NPC and global central funding.
- Establish and maintain relationship with relevant BLT members and their leadership teams to guide decision making regarding budget matters, financial compliance risks, and implications of proposed actions.
- Prepare and delivers ad-hoc reports and presentations for BLT and leadership meetings.
- Provide recommendations and proposals to business and financial management regarding budget status, spending plans and habits and proactively identifies potential risk and opportunity areas.
- Lead the budget review, planning and tracking process for the mentioned areas within Biopharmaceuticals.
- Compile and analyzes data, create complex reports, and provide information regarding function activities.
- Exercise independent discretion and judgment.
- Manage and follow up on action items and activities.
- Perform office duties, including administrative work to assist with overflow when needed.
- Perform complex analysis based on identified needs and direction provided.
- Proactively identify and executes on areas for improvement within the department.
- Provide general support to projects such as monitoring project timelines and deliverables.
- Provide support for budgets and tracks project timelines and deliverables.
- Review, updates and uploads information to relevant systems.
- Solicit information from various sources and develops presentations as needed.
- Utilize software and/or systems specific to the functional area to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence, and presentations.
- Work independently on a variety of complex and diversified department activities and projects that will require sound planning, judgment, adaptability, and accountability.
- Scan and upload contract files into correct repository.
Skills And Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- High school diploma or GED; additional coursework or certification a plus.
- 3-5 years of background and working knowledge of pharmaceutical administrative with a financial concentration
- Ability to exercise independent discretion.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interact with all levels within and outside of the organization.
- Ability to work independently on tasks or projects which support the function.
- Ability to work with sensitive and/or confidential information.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and leadership skills.
- Multitasker and deadline-oriented.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Technologically savvy and adaptable.
- Experience in the development of marketing materials in the pharmaceutical industry or equivalent experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mary Jacobs at (+1) 267 477 4800 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.