Currently, ProClinical Recruitment is looking for someone to fill the contract-based role of HR Representative/Specialist based in Redwood City, CA for our client. The position includes working closely with the HR Business Partner lead to support various HR processes, including HR services, communications, new hire onboarding, Performance Management, Organization Talent Review and annual compensation processes.
- Provide analysis and reports to support processes related to the HR areas of coverage that will help to support and drive improved business performance and alignment.
- Work to support, organize, help drive, and complete projects or segments of projects that address HR business goals and needs
- Accurately prepare and submit personnel data to appropriate departments or systems such as HR Shared Services
- Support on-boarding and off-boarding processing of employees.
- Support processes and coordinates with HR COE on International movers and Global Mobility.
- Ad-hoc HR projects as needed.
- Leverage tools and systems; integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required HR analytics.
- Analyze HR trends and metrics in partnership with the HRBP lead to develop solutions, programs and value-added initiatives
- Manage personnel actions through various HR systems, and liaise directly with HR Centers of Excellence (COE's) and other functions when necessary to work towards resolution of tasks.
- Write, edit, and review client-specific HR communications.
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with HRIS systems.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills.
- Strong project management and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work on deadline.
- Clearly communicate project status, analyze solutions, resolve issues and make appropriate recommendations for resolution to ensure project success.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to work cross-functionally and resolve issues.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced skillset in Microsoft Office.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, with ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience strongly preferred.
- 4+ years experience in a Human Resources function.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mary Jacobs at (+1) 267 477 4800 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.