An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Shared Services Associate to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in Foster City, CA. A very patient-focused company, who scientific research has resulted in 15 marketed products that are benefitting hundreds of thousands of people, a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates and unmatched patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them. This is a contract role.
- Provide support to HR colleagues, executives, managers and employees with HR inquiries and by delivering a high level of customer service through HR Answer calls and emails.
- Provide support on a range of other processes which could include Employee Onboarding, Offers, Employee Service Awards, Tuition Reimbursement, Performance Management, Employee Terminations, Unemployment Compensation and Verification of Employment.
- Provide routine information to internal clients on HR processes and policies. Contribute to the on-going development of the HR Answer FAQ library.
- Perform data entry into Workday HR database and run various reports.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bilingual: Spanish
- HRIS System experience, specifically Workday HR database experience
- Spanish speaking highly preferred
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mary Jacobs on +1 267 477 4800 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.