This vacancy is for a Talent Acquisition Lead EU position at a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company with leading therapies in autoimmune diseases and oncology. This role will be based at their offices in Zug, Switzerland and is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the world's biggest biotechnology firms that is regularly included on numerous best employers' lists worldwide. The role will be covering the existing Talent Acquisition Regional Lead on a temporary basis for 6 months (September 2017 - February 2018). This individual will ensure continuity in developing and implementing the regional talent strategy and must collaborate with colleagues in global /regional organizations and affiliates.
- Has overall accountability for the delivery of recruitment services in the region EU
- Works within the regional TA team managing, developing and implementing local, regional and global talent strategies and projects
- Collaborates with regional and global TA colleagues to ensure best practices sharing, standardization of processes and improving of service levels
- Manages business stakeholder groups, to help ensure the delivery of best in class recruitment services and satisfaction of customers
Skills and Requirements:
- This individual will be a Senior Manager and located in Zug, who will report to the Director Human Resources based in Zug.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement recruiting best practices
- Ability to be a solutions partner and to leverage market intelligence to inform and shape strategies and decisions in a matrix organization
- Experience with managing projects or service delivery across a matrixed organization
- Ability to produce briefings and updates with regards to the regional talent strategy
- Expert in business process management via ERP systems (e.g. Workday)
- Strong sense of urgency with high level of accountability and ability to successfully influence senior stakeholders
- Strong oral/written presentation skills
- Master's degree preferred with seven to ten years of full-life cycle recruiting experience
- Expertise as HRBP or Talent Acquisition Lead at local and/or regional level
- Experience with leading teams of people across a matrixed organization
- Life sciences environment experience
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amber Lakeman on +44 20 3690 593 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.