ProClinical is currently seeking a CRA, Global Lead for a global leader in the field of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). This Global CRA Lead will be located in Switzerland however majority of the role will be homebased.
- Providing input to and reviewing trial documentation as requested (e.g., protocol, Informed Consent [IC], diaries, CRFs, User Requirement Specifications [URS])
- Validating key clinical trial milestones (e.g., start-up, recruitment targets, data collection, database closure)
- Ensuring CRAs are properly trained on the clinical trial requirements
- Overseeing implementation and delivery of clinical trial subject recruitment plan
Skills and Requirements:
- University degree in Biological Science/Pharmacy/Nursing or qualification in Nursing
- Minimum of 5 years' monitoring experience
- Solid project management skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Valaince Penteng on +44 2038 4606 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.