ProClinical is currently recruiting on behlaf of a leading CRO for a for a Senior Clinical Project Manager, with an oncology focus, to be based in their Sussex office in the UK (With home working)
- Oversees assigned studies and accountable for results for all components of study
- Reviews and provides input to new project proposals/contract development
- Manages and tracks project conduct inclusive of site management, vendor management, serves as sponsor liaison, generates study specific plans and documents, creates trial-related training materials for site initiations and ongoing site training
- Provides oversight and support for study team, leads team meetings
- Establishes and maintains study timelines: study startup activities (site qualification, site initiation), patient accrual timelines, data cleaning activities and support
- Creates / reviews study status reports and monitoring reports to identify and address possible issues
- Provides oversight to Trial Master File and/or Electronic Study Files
- Provide training of Theradex procedures for project management team members and serves as a mentor
- Assume other project responsibilities as needed
Skills and requirements:
- A minimum 5+ years' clinical research experience including at least 3 years' clinical project management experience.
- Prior oncology experience required.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor of Science, Master's or a Ph.D. in a science-related discipline/higher level degree preferred.
- Candidates with molecular biology training or exposure preferred.
- Highly developed leadership skills, strong oral and written communication abilities and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be computer proficient and able to comprehend medical and scientific publications.
- The candidate will be effective in setting and meeting personal short and long-term goals to complete assignments, with multiple project tasks ongoing simultaneously.
- Successful candidates will have the ability to anticipate problems relating to projects and to develop and implement solutions.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Matthew Pike on +44 207 4400 639 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.