US-, Freelance Senior CRA for Global leading CRO -Homebased- 6 month contract - 1 FTE 452431245968-MZ
|My client, a global leading CRO is looking for a freelance Senior CRA to overlook various sites in Italy. |
You will have the chance to work for a growing top 5 CRO and to take your career to the next level.
This company, with offices sites in over 60 countries , is offering you the opportunity to work within a new team of motivated CRA’s.
This unique position will include:
- Determine protocol and regulatory compliance on the sites
- Performing and coordinating all aspects of the clinical monitoring process from "start up" to "close out"
- Conducting monitoring activities independently
- To Thrive in multi-national project teams and to focus on delivering excellent levels of customer service.
We are looking for:
- Someone with a degree in medical science, pharmacy, life science or related field.
- Medical background (MD, MPharm, DDS)
- Proven clinical trial monitoring skills
- In-depth understanding of ICH/GCP guidelines
- Business-level verbal and written communication skills in English
My client offers
- Competitive rewards
- Excellent career development opportunities
- The chance to work from home.
- A possibility to extend the excisting contract
- The opportunity towork for one of the most innovative and scientifically driven CRO's
This is a very unique opportunity so apply now by sending in your CV and contact details to
[click here]">[click here]
Please visit our website at www.phaidoninternational.com