|R&D Program Manager for global leader in Medical Technology|
Location: New Jersey
Salary: $120,000-$150,000 + bonus + industry leading benefits
One of the global leaders in Medical Technology providing solutions to a variety of therapeutic areas including oncology, infectious disease, biosurgery, drug delivery systems, and diabetes. This company has been highly-rated for their cohesive work environment that allows employees to grow internally within the company while striving to reach the company’s global goals.
The Program Manager will be a crucial growth hire that will takeover a team responsible for leading large, and complex product development efforts.
- Lead product development efforts in one or more projects under development for business-specific platforms and segments.
- Successful management of Core Team Leaders working in similar business processes.
- Lead projects from Concept Phase to Launch and Closeout Phases
- Lead commercialization of Life Cycle Management
- Develop new platforms for pre-existing and new business endeavors
- Bachelor's Degree; Masters in technical field or MBA preferred.
- PMI certification or equivalent desired.
- Seven or more years of team leadership in product development with progressively increasing complexity of assignments.
- Experience in a regulated environment; preferably a medical device, biotechnology or pharmaceutical company.
- Product Development Phase Gate Methodology
- Product Development Performance Metrics
- Business Plans methodology
- Sigma Methodology e.g. DFSS DIMAC
- Sales and Operational Planning methodology as relates to achievement of post launch metrics e.g.achievement to plan forecast and financial