|Senior Scientist, Pharmacometrics|
Our client is an expert supplier of Pharmacometrics projects to Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies around the world. With a passion for modeling, and a mid sized team of experts this is a perfect opportunity to experience all areas of PKPD Modeling and simulation.
Responsibilities of Senior Scientist Pharmacometrics:
Education, Experience, Training, and Knowledge:
- Lead and execute Pharmacometrics projects:
- Define project goals and objectives and tasks to carry out
- Conduct analysis, e.g., pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic (PK/PD) modeling and trial simulation
- Provide interpretation and presentation of results
- Provide guidance and recommendations on compound clinical direction (as appropriate)
- Lead project team
- Engage and help manage clients to internalize project results Support business development activities, as needed:
- Work with the sales organization to support various stages of client engagement and sales
- Meet with clients/potential clients to support sales effort by demonstrating relevant subject matter expertise
- Draft proposals with work plans and budgets to address client needs
- Identify and help to close follow-on projects from existing work
- Working with and present to client scientists and senior key decision makers such as heads (VP’s and Directors) of Clinical Development, PK Modeling, Clinical Operations, etc.
- Provide training and mentoring to junior staff and help to develop advanced modeling and simulation skills
- Interact with software R&D and sales/marketing in shaping product features and functionality of future software versions.
Skills & Abilities:
- PhD, PharmD, MS, MD, or equivalent degree
- 7 to 10 years of industry/consulting experience (may be combined with academic research) working in R&D, pre-clinical and clinical environments. Experience in moving compounds through the clinical trials process and experience with various elements of clinical development and trial design and management and filings.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in pharmacometrics and clinical pharmacology (pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics) in a project team setting (including leadership roles), with clients as well as internal staff
If you are interested to find out more about the above opportunity please get in touch or send your CV directly – we are looking forward to hearing from you
- Recognized expertise in modeling (e.g., PK and PK/PD analyses, dose-response and exposure-response analyses, dataset n disease modeling, trial simulation, optimal study designs, strategic decision analyses, economic modeling)
- Proficiency in PK/PD software (e.g., Phoenix WinNonlin, Phoenix NLME, Trial Simulator, NONMEM) and programming language(s) (e.g., R, SAS, S-Plus).
www.epmscientific.com +44 203 75 888 55 [click here]">[click here]