Ophthalmology - Field
Sales Representative (FSR)
The Field Sales Representative (FSR)
engages Eye Care Professionals (ECPs) in face to face discussions to promote
assigned client products, maximize the products selling potential and meet
program and Client objectives. The FSR achieves this by developing and
maintaining relationships with ECPs and educating them about product features, clinical
benefits, safety profile and indications to ensure appropriate patient use. The
FSR utilizes approved tools and resources for product promotion and maintains a
competent level of product, territory and customer activity knowledge.
- Create and implement strategically sound business plans and
tactical strategies within the assigned geographic territory to achieve
individual, territory and company goals for sales, market share, call metrics,
appropriate sample distribution, etc.
- Manage daily sales call activity according to defined
expectations, with the purpose of educating and influencing ECPs and increasing
- On behalf of Client, promote Client's
products via live interactions with assigned ECP targets, engaging them in
- Profile and manage a list of ECP targets
and provide value-added benefits to grow product volume.
- Maintain call productivity and metrics
that are required by program.
- Manage promotional budget.
- Listen and respond appropriately to customer needs and questions.
- Effectively and persuasively communicate with customers using
effective selling, listening and negotiation skills, proper terminology and
- Maintain thorough knowledge of Client products and program.
- Verify and complete required data entry in Touchpoint Health CRM
systems, such as details of the target s responses and any follow-through
- Regularly and timely communication with the National Program
Director, as well as members of various Touchpoint Health home office support
teams, as required.
- Create and maintain a positive impression with client and client s
- Prepare reports for management as needed.
- Fully comply with all laws, regulations and Touchpoint Health Policies,
Code of Conduct, all privacy and data guidelines, relevant state and federal
laws and regulations, and terms and conditions prescribed in the Sample
Administration Agreements and PDMA Guidelines.
- Participate in teleconference and live National, regional and
district meetings and training sessions and represent client at National and/or
local conventions when requested.
- Maintain all company-provided equipment in good operating
- Perform special projects and assignments as directed by the
National Program Director.
- Successful completion of the required and approved training
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor s degree.
- A minimum of 2 years pharmaceutical/healthcare or business to business
- Ophthalmology and/or Optometrists sales/promotion experience
- OTC product sales or service
- Account management
Skills and Abilities:
- Results-oriented with a track record of success.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Clear, articulate and grammatically sound speech and professional
- Strong focus on providing customers with superior service.
- Strong rapport building skills and active listening skills.
- Excellent selling, closing, persuasion and presentation skills.
- Ability to display high-levels of initiative, effort and
commitment successfully complete projects and assignments.
to learn, understand and communicate complex technical/medical terminology and
to maintain the required technical expertise including competitive product
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
- Good organizational and planning skills, strong attention to
detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to deal with people at all levels inside and outside
of the company.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude with computer technology and
devices (e.g. iPad, apps).
- Must be able to successfully complete client training and meet
training expectations in order to proceed to servicing client s customers within the parameters of the
to drive to assigned targets within the territory using own automobile
- Ability to travel to work related meetings and functions
(including overnight and/or weekend).
valid driver's license and safe driving record.
Solutions, Inc. provides best-in-class commercialization, clinical, and consulting
solutions to life sciences and healthcare companies. Touchpoint Health Solutions, Inc. specializes
in the sales and promotion of pharmaceutical brands, services, and products
through field and inside sales.
When you join Touchpoint Health
Solutions, Inc., you have the opportunity to work with and learn from leaders in the health
care industry. Our commitment to a team-oriented culture and value-based
leadership model provides an environment where our employees can work to their
full potential. All opportunities with the Company offer competitive
compensation including a
comprehensive medical benefits package, 401K benefits, and the
opportunity to grow with the nation's leader in healthcare sales.
One of our goals is to continuously drive innovation through
our people by creating an open, respectful, inclusive and trustworthy work
environment. We encourage and support
equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable
state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status,
pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and
ordinances. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an
individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other
qualifications. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or
Follow us on Social Media!