Key Account Manager
At PDI, Inc, a Publicis Health Company, we have an exciting opportunity for A full-time Key Account Manager (KAM). The KAM is needed to exemplify the values of our client which include personal commitment, integrity, accountability, results oriented, and teamwork. The account manager will be responsible to meet or exceed established program sales goals within a given geographical territory targeting dermatologists, oncologists and supportive healthcare personnel within the hospital and clinic setting.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors degree from accredited college or university Required. BS in science is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of biotech or pharmaceutical sales experience required with at least 5 years recent experience in hospital sales.
- Experience in dermatology or oncology is preferred
- Experience with Academic Hospital/Clinic is preferred
- Ability to work both Academic centers and community clinics
- Total account management and launch experience required
- Track record of proven and consistent sales success (ex: Winners circle/Presidents club)
- Ability to create deep relationships with KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders)- both "academic" and "clinical/Rx"
- Extensive Daily and overnight travel required.
- Consistently meet and exceed established program sales goals within territory by utilizing effective and appropriate sales techniques and approved promotional materials with targeted CTCL Centers of Excellence and community clinics with CTCL patients.
- Achieve quarterly reach and frequency goals and client deliverables by gaining access to targeted accounts to provide product and disease state information.
- Possess a high level of knowledge and understanding of all assigned products, financial assistance programs, disease states, treatment, and competitor products.
- Maintain current and competent working knowledge of product line to educated HCPs, reimbursement managers, and appropriate hospital personnel.
- Produce high quality territory management activities, including business planning, pre-call planning, efficient and productive routing, material inventory and expense reports.
- Positively and appropriately impact Sales in territory; display knowledge of key customers; develop and execute business plans, including product launch plans; analyze and act upon sales data within geography.
- Keen understanding of payers, reimbursement, and managed markets landscaped in territory.
- Conduct a "complete call" (product, reimbursement, patient programs to key healthcare facility personnel).
- Maintain and execute a territory and promotional budget.
PDI,Inc a Publicis Health Company, was the first contract sales
organization that provides insight-driven, multi-channel messaging for
established and emerging healthcare companies. Today, PDI,Inc is pioneering new and
innovative approaches to how pharmaceutical and medical device companies engage
customers. When you join PDI Inc, whether as part of our field sales organization
or at our corporate headquarters, you have the opportunity to work with and
learn from leaders in the health care industry. Our commitment to team-oriented
culture and value based leadership model provides an environment where our
employees can work to their full potential.
PDI is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to promoting and supporting an Inclusive environment.