Exciting opportunity to join PDI, a Publicis Health Company, in partnership with Novartis Pharmaceuticals.
We are currently seeking passionate, highly motivated, experienced individuals with a demonstrated track record of success in the contact center environment. Our client s Customer Interaction Center (CIC) supports inbound Healthcare Service programs across a multitude of marketing campaigns, disease states, and projects. The CIC provides customer service support to inbound inquiries across several channels to include telephone, email, postal mail, fax, and chat.
This position is located in East Hanover,
The Associate Director will provide team and project management for the assigned Client program and will deliver results based on the program objectives. The Associate Director role will lead and manage a team of managers responsible for various aspects of the Client Program including (but not limited to) Sales and Marketing, Contact Center Customer Service, Program Implementation, and Fulfillment operations. This position will also be responsible for the day-to-day responsibilities such as interviewing and hiring, coaching, training, and performance management with a strong emphasis on managing co-employment relationships with the client. This position will work closely with the Operations Director to plan, schedule, and monitor project milestones for client support activities.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assists Operations Director with daily project management responsibilities, ensuring each assigned client project flows smoothly through each required PDI department from inception to completion.
- Works with PDI s departments and vendors to make sure each team is meeting the clients needs per contract specifications.
- Basic understanding of account management and copay and fulfillment.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously and can pivot and maneuver effectively across competing priorities.
- Ability articulate strategy, best practices, and solutions for multiple brand teams and marketing campaigns.
- Collaborates cross-functionally between Client s and Publicis Health s key stakeholders.
- Assist Operations Director and the Client with analytics and reporting and communicate insights based on information.
- Identify opportunities for operational efficiencies and collaborate with the Client and Client Services Director to determine resolutions.
- Translate program requirements, based on the executed Statement of Work, into operational tasks for successful execution of contractual deliverables.
- Advise management on project status and issues pertinent to the success of the contract.
- Manage a team of Manager-Level employees including coaching and delegation, incorporating the client s feedback as appropriate, in order to create a positive and productive work environment.
- Maintain documentation of team members attendance, time off, schedules, etc.
- Partner with Client s management/Operations Director to monitor productivity and efficiency of team members and provide timely and constructive feedback.
- Monitor project status/changes and develop solutions to address concerns by engaging the Operations Director and Contact Center leadership on issues that may impact revenue, client expectations, or consumer perception of the client and their products.
- Complete performance appraisals of team members according to PDI s performance management plan.
- Maintain project files and reports
- Assist team with utilization of all technology requirements: CRM platform, MS Office Suite, Materials Approval Process system, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel: 10%
Requirements for the position:
- BA/BS degree required or relevant work experience required
- 3+ years experience managing multiple supervisors or managers required
- 3+ years of contact center experience in healthcare or pharmaceutical required
- 3+ years of client or program account management required
- Pharmaceutical Sales experience preferred
- Pharmaceutical marketing or marketing operations experience preferred
- Pharmaceutical industry experience in the area of fulfillment operations preferred
Minimum at-home requirement of High Speed Cable Internet or Fiber Optic Cable to ensure ability to work remotely from home as required by business need
PDI provides its clients with customized healthcare commercialization strategies and client resources -- all based on transformational insight.
PDI is the leading source for performance-driven, customized commercial solutions, designed to grow brands and achieve results. At PDI, every engagement begins and ends with the client in mind so as we look to offer them customized services that will provide the greatest value. Most importantly, we recognize that the only way to be successful is to ensure the success of our own people. We put our people first so they are able to serve our clients and their needs.
PDI offers competitive compensation, 401-K benefits, comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to grow with the nation s leader in healthcare sales.
If you have a proven record of success and the desire to have a positive impact in the healthcare field, we want to hear from you.
PDI is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.