Exciting opportunity to join PDI, a Publicis Health Company, in Partnership with Novartis Pharmaceuticals.
We are currently seeking passionate, highly motivated, experienced individuals with a demonstrated track record of success in the contact center environment. Our client s Customer Interaction Center (CIC) supports inbound Healthcare Service programs across a multitude of marketing campaigns, disease states, and projects. The CIC provides customer service support to inbound inquiries across several channels to include telephone, email, postal mail, fax, and chat.
This position is located in East Hanover, NJ.
Customer Care Manager
The Customer Care Manager (CCM) is responsible for the overall management of all representatives and supervisors within the contact center. Additionally, this role is also responsible for operations support coordination with the Operations Director and Associate Director. The CCM oversees functions such as implementation, operations, quality and performance, weekly/monthly operational reviews, training and development, and the day to day performance and issue resolution, etc. The CCM is expected to support representative recruitment and team coaching, as well as developing the direct line supervisors and secondarily the representatives. The CCM recognizes and responds to client needs and is responsible for providing recommendations to the Operations Director and VP of the Contact Center regarding strategies, plans, and performance management. Applies strong analytical reasoning to assist in solving problems and developing business opportunities.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure team exceeds customer expectations including successful deliverables achievement
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures
- Drives quality, customer service, and team performance
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
- Plans, organizes and monitors contract deliverables in support of the team to ensure achievement of annual contract requirements
- Serves as primary liaison between Client and PDI Client Services Director and VP of Contact Center
- Communicate effectively with client to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies as needed to achieve success
- Provide information exchange as needed to internal company departments such as Human Resources, Finance, and Client Services
- Manages and develops staff, provides counseling and career development planning, facilitates the annual review process with supervisors and representatives
- Understanding of project budget adherence and P&L
- Manage and participate in recruiting, hiring, and selection of new talent
- Ensure project and team member compliance to company policies, procedures
- Responsible for project adherence to compliance and pharmaceutical guidelines
- Ensure minimal turnover with effective retention programs and staffing solutions
- Communicate regularly with management team to ensure individual achievement of goals and address performance issues as needed
- Actively works with client contacts and management team to gain a comprehensive understanding of contact center needs
- Maximizes customer satisfaction by monitoring feedback and developing solutions for the prompt resolution of any issues
- Manages logistics for Initial Product Training, all sales meetings and for any new client projects such as new product additions or realignments ensuring seamless delivery for Client and PDI organizations
- Works closely with Associate Director and Director of Operations to ensure that all sales operations functions (IT, Analytics, Equipment, Sampling, Telecomm systems, IVR, etc) are meeting the client s needs per contract specifications
- Advises the Operations Director and VP of Contact Center on issues pertinent to the success of the contract
- Other duties as requested
Requirements for the position:
- BA/BS required or relevant work experience
- 5+ years contact center experience required
- 3+ years experience of managing supervisors and representatives
- Customer service experience required
- Pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience highly preferred
- Minimum at-home requirement of High Speed Cable Internet or Fiber Optic Cable to ensure ability to work remotely from home as required by business need
PDI provides its clients with customized healthcare commercialization strategies and client resources -- all based on transformational insight.
PDI is the leading source for performance-driven, customized commercial solutions, designed to grow brands and achieve results. At PDI, every engagement begins and ends with the client in mind so as we look to offer them customized services that will provide the greatest value. Most importantly, we recognize that the only way to be successful is to ensure the success of our own people. We put our people first so they are able to serve our clients and their needs.
PDI offers competitive compensation, 401-K benefits, comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to grow with the nation s leader in healthcare sales.
If you have a proven record of success and the desire to have a positive impact in the healthcare field, we want to hear from you.
PDI is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.