US-LA, Field Sales Representative - Baton Rouge, LA pdi001659-MZ
|PDI was the first contract sales organization that provides insight-driven multi-channel messaging for established and emerging health care companies. Today, PDI is pioneering new and innovative approaches to how pharmaceutical and medical device companies engage customers.|
When you join PDI, whether as part of our field sales organization or at our corporate headquarters, you have the opportunity to work with and learn from leaders in the health care industry. Our commitment to a team-oriented culture and value based leadership model provides an environment where our employees can work to their full potential.
Are you seeking an environment that fosters an honest and open culture?
Do you welcome a challenge? Do you possess an entrepreneurial spirit with a true passion for sales? Are you looking for an opportunity to learn about new products and disease states?
If YES, we invite you to Discover your future, TODAY!
We have partnered with one of the most admired pharmaceutical companies in the world and are seeking a full time sales representative. The sales representative will be responsible for achieving sales growth in their respective territory.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Achieve sales goals through efficient sales cycle and territory management
- Build relationships with physicians, key thought leaders, and healthcare professionals
- Ensure that all administrative tasks are completed promptly and accurately
- Understand and comply with all applicable policies, procedures and guidelines
- Ability to learn, understand and communicate complex information
- BS/BA degree required from a 4 yr. accredited college or university required
- 2-4 years of recent successful pharmaceutical sales experience.
- Documented sales success in recent years with national and/or regional rankings
- Recent selling experience in the geography
- Ability and aptitude to use various types of databases and computer software
- Demonstrate a winning attitude, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work as part of team
Submit your resume to http://www.pdi-inc.com/careers.
We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other qualifications. In addition, Publicis Health maintains policies and procedures designed to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Publicis Health has facilities. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Please visit our website at pdi-inc.com