US-NC, Project Manager I - Project Management Job 460520600A0-MZ
|Requisition ID 54507BR|
Title Project Manager I - Project Management
Job Category Manufacturing
Job Description Position Purpose: Complete assigned projects within cost, quality & schedule requirements.
* Follow all safety & environmental requirements in the performance of duties.
* Responsible for ensuring project plan accomplishes time, quality & cost objective.
* Responsible for adherence to mechanism for monitoring project progress, intervention & problem solving with other line managers or personnel.
* Responsible for information exchange.
* Responsible for communications to management & other pertinent units.
* Assist with any training required of personnel supporting the project.
* Ensure that installation, troubleshooting, qualification & validation of equipment meets all commitments laid out by the overall project.
* Responsible for development & execution of projects identified as process needs & improvement opportunities.
* Contributes to & collaborates with the Project Management Office (PMO).
* Responsible for executing projects in accordance with all governance requirements.
* Other accountabilities as assigned.
* BA/BS degree in a related field of work such as sciences/engineering. Mandatory
* MA/MS degree in relevant field preferred.
* 3+ years of proven project management skills in a manufacturing facility. Mandatory
* 5+ years of engineering experience in facility infrastructure, as well as manufacturing experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
* Ability to read/review design drawings (CAD) with a basic understanding of P&ID, HVAC, & Electrical systems.
* Understanding of complicated product documentation & standard operating procedures with attention to high-level concepts.
* Basic understanding of contractual documents & ability to create work plans & detailed project schedules.
* Computer literacy; specifically with MS Office applications.
* Ability to interpret project drawings and specifications for scope development and bid document creation.
* Lead project status meetings.
* Ability to lead and direct a diverse project team including stakeholders, AE resources, subcontractors, and construction management resources.
Proven expertise in mentoring/development, planning/organizing, managing execution, & revising the work plan for complex problems solved by cross functional teams.
Physical & Other Requirements:
* Requires ability to move throughout the facility in the performance of duties in proximity of process equipment & areas.
* Ability to work hours necessary in a continuous 24/7 operation.
* Ability to travel 10% of the time internationally.
EEO Statement: Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Novo Nordisk is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future would require sponsorship for employment visa status.
Department Investment Project Management Group 6
Position Location US - Clayton, NC
State/Provinces US - NC
Job/Position Country US
At Novo Nordisk, we know that driving change on a global level and improving treatment outcomes for people with diabetes and other chronic diseases begins here at home. That's why we make an unmatched commitment to our employees, our families and our communities. That means outstanding rewards, industry-leading training programs, and an environment that supports you to achieve your goals at every level. It's all part of the Novo Nordisk Way. It includes our Vision and our commitment to the Triple Bottom Line principle – helping us find the right balance between compassion and competitiveness
With a career at Novo Nordisk, you’ll feel a difference right from the start. It’s a sense of inspiration and mobility that comes from a shared belief in driving positive change for people, families, and communities everywhere. Congratulations on taking your first step!
Novo Nordisk is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please visit our website at www.novonordisk.com